Immediate Update Required

From: PlanterBank
Subject: Immediate Update Required
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 02:38:58 +0300

Planters Bank

 Dear Customer

Your current Planters Bank statement is not available for viewing online. Simply Update your Online Account Services.

It has come to our attention that your account information needs to be updated due to inactive members, frauds and spoof reports. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and renew your records you will not run into any future problems with the online service. However, failure to update your records will result in account deletation. This notification expires in 48 hours.

Once you have updated your account records your internet banking service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

Use our Web site as a resource to access a variety of consumer lending products and special services.

Thanks for using Planters Bank Services.

Member FDIC | | Normal Credit Criteria Apply