Re: customize-option erases .emacs contents!

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: customize-option erases .emacs contents!
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:29:31 +0200

Am 26.04.2005 um 08:29 schrieb JS:

Would that prevent customize-option from deleting the contents of the .emacs
file when you use it?

I think so -- it never happened to me that mistakes during customization deleted the whole .emacs file, I only lost a few times the whole customization sections. Could be you were doing some other bad things ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

"Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?"
                                                   - Tom Stoppard