saving shell-sessions with desktop.el?

From: stefan riha
Subject: saving shell-sessions with desktop.el?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:37:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!
I'm trying to save my buffer list by putting
the lines

(desktop-load-default)
(desktop-read)

into .emacs
This works, except that I can't save shell-sessions.
I just don't want to type "M-x shell" RET "M-x
rename-buffer" "sh1" RET every time I start emacs.

I've read something about a variable called
"desktop-files-not-to-save", but I don't know if it
has something to do with the problem nor how to look
at it's value.

Thanks,
 --Stefan

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:
http://mail.yahoo.de