Re: Simple elisp problem with equal

From: exits funnel
Subject: Re: Simple elisp problem with equal
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:47:04 -0700 (PDT)

Many thanks to David, Peter, Ismael and Thien-Thi.
One additional question: I'm still a little confused
about the difference between 'foo and foo.  I've read
most or all of the stuff in the lisp manual about
symbols.  If anyone could provide a pointer to the
relevent info section I'd really apprciate it.

-exits