Can We Work Together

From: vinoronto
Subject: Can We Work Together
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 16:42:23 +0100

My Dear,
I write to seek your services in a private confidential
matter regarding to a great late Mr. Adam A Williams
who died leaving some funds unclaimed in our bank
without any beneficiary. I amaware that you might not
be related to him but I want you to stand as the
beneficiary and I will fill you in, since I have
all the details for the transfer proper. This requires
a private arrangement. Could you perhaps be able to
receive these fund! s under legal claims then I will
fill you in I am willing give you 30% at the conclusion
of this business.
I will need you in legal capacity to stand as his
beneficiary. I have all the details and will fill
you in if you are really willing. Your major role
would be either provide me with an Existing account
or to open a bank account where the funds will be transferred.
All correspondences will be via email for now. The funds in
question are quite large (about $55.02M USD). I will expect
a straight answer from you. YES or NO. If yes, then let's
work out the modalities and a brief profile of your person
is expected.
Closing with anticipation.
Vincent 0ronto.