Re: How to save minor mode in Desktop?

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: How to save minor mode in Desktop?
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 10:58:50 -0600

heriberaht wrote:
  I have read these comments, but can't figure out how to set
correctly.

Are there (VARIABLE STRING) entries for setnu-mode and
matlab-eei-minor-mode in minor-mode-alist?  If not, I think you're out
of luck.  But if there are, is the variable the same name as the mode
function?  If yes, it should work with no customization; if not, then
you'd need to add (VARIABLE setnu-mode) and/or (VARIABLE
matlab-eei-minor-mode) entries to desktop-minor-mode-table.

--
Kevin Rodgers