Re: [ELISP] Detect focus on emacs.

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: [ELISP] Detect focus on emacs.
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 23:15:49 +0200

Am 04.05.2005 um 22:29 schrieb Drew Adams:

    The first two ducks speak French, no doubt. (Try to pronounce it
through your nose, as in Monty Python's movies, like: queng, queng.)
    But the third one? I have no idea!

The third duck doesn't quite "get" how to talk canard. It says "angle",
because it thinks that ducks are supposed to say "corner" (angle) - "coin"
means "corner, in French.

For me the question is: is the last duck British, or is it a wild one, unadapted, not repeating the slogans as the others do?

--
Greetings

  Pete

A child of five could understand this!  Fetch me a child of five.