Re: [ELISP] Detect focus on emacs.

From: Michael Cadilhac
Subject: Re: [ELISP] Detect focus on emacs.
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 23:44:35 +0200

> Am 04.05.2005 um 22:29 schrieb Drew Adams:
>
>>     The first two ducks speak French, no doubt. (Try to pronounce it
>>     through your nose, as in Monty Python's movies, like: queng,
>> queng.)
>>     But the third one? I have no idea!
>>
>> The third duck doesn't quite "get" how to talk canard. It says "angle",
>> because it thinks that ducks are supposed to say "corner" (angle) -
>> "coin"
>> means "corner, in French.
>>

> For me the question is: is the last duck British, or is it a wild one,
> unadapted, not repeating the slogans as the others do?

  Hehe :) Well, when I first post in this newsgroup, I didn't remove
  my formal signature, so this is, basically, a _french_ signature (if
  I could say that :)).

  So the  three of them  are french ducks,  and the third one  is some
  kind of newbee duck :)

  Got it ? :)

--
    Michael Cadilhac, a.k.a. Micha [mika] |
                    Epita/LRDE promo 2007 |  Please note that you should