this works

From: Sumner
Subject: this works
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 07:45:38 +0500

*****
Premature Ejaculation
*
Did you ejaculate before or within a few minutes of penetration?
http://elongates.net/et/?koz852
*****
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
http://elongates.net/rm.php?koz852 noo_moorree
A fearful shock followed, and, thrown over the rail without having time to stop
myself, I fell into the sea. The warmest partisans of the enterprise now became
its most ardent detractors. At the bottom of the ladder, a door opened, and
shut after us immediately with a bang. The trial of all crimes, except in cases
of impeachment, shall be by jury; and such trial shall be held in the state
where the said crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within
any state, the trial shall be at such place or places as the Congress may by
law have directed: What had he seen? Then, I know not why, the thought of the
monster came into my head for the first time! But that voice! The time is past
for Jonahs to take refuge in whales' bellies! However, Conseil was towing me
again: