Byte-Compile Error: End of file during parsing

From: Ryan Bowman
Subject: Byte-Compile Error: End of file during parsing
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:53:43 -0700 (PDT)

I have a few files that I'm trying to byte compile, my
libraries and those of other people), but I keep
getting 'Error: End of file during parsing'.  I'm
tring to hunt down what's causing it, but I don't
really know enough about elisp to be very successful.
What sorts of things can cause such an error, and are
there any easier ways to track them down then by
reading through the source code?
Thanks.

----
Ryan Bowman

While any text editor can save your files, only Emacs can save your soul. --
Per Abrahamsen

----