Re: X Resources?

From: don provan
Subject: Re: X Resources?
Date: 14 May 2005 00:16:27 -0700

kgold@watson.ibm.com (kgold) writes:
> I avoid using X resources whenever possible, as I try to share my
> .emacs between Windows and Unix machines.

Funny you should mention that: I also share my .emacs between various
systems, which is exactly why I use X resources: I give emacs (as well
as other applications) different color schemes depending on where the
application is running to help me keep them straight. You can do that
in .emacs, of course, but the X resources on the source node is the
obvious place.

-don provan