Re: Binding meta and arrow

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Binding meta and arrow
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 17:56:12 +0200

Am 14.05.2005 um 01:27 schrieb Ian Crowther:

And because I don't know what they do, I tried the following combinations also:
        (global-set-key [H-left] "H-left was pressed")
        (global-set-key [s-left] "s-left was pressed")

For these to work you need to have the Hyper and super modifiers defined -- and those extra keys too!

--
Greetings

  Pete

do. Why? ...In order to afford the sort of existence we don't care to live.
        -- Bradford Angier