Re: howw does work c-special-indent-hook, from cc-engine?

From: na frederic
Subject: Re: howw does work c-special-indent-hook, from cc-engine?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:32:31 +0200 (CEST)

I'm actually trying to setup indentation of a language
which have C-like syntax but with some specific blocks
delimiters

Here is a sample of what I want:

-------------
action my_action
{`
  if (a)
  {
  }
  else
  {
  }
`};
-------------

when I try to indent this code with native
c-indent-line I have this result:
(this result is due to {` and `}; braces)

-------------
action my_action
{`
if (a)
{
}
else
{
}
`};
---------------

So I think I've to add a c-special-indent-hook to take
account of this braces and indent correctly this code.

An other particularity of this language is that I've
to set some properties in code with [].
for example:
-------
  [
    singleton,
    createaccess = granted,
    deleteaccess = granted,
    extentaccess = granted
  ]
  interface my_interface
  {
    boolean start();
    boolean stop();
    boolean "refresh"();
  };
------
but when I ty to indent this line with native
c-indent-line I 've this result:
[
   singleton,
   createaccess = granted,
   deleteaccess = granted,
   extentaccess = granted
   ]
   interface my_interface
      {
         boolean start();
         boolean stop();
         boolean "refresh"();
         };

I dont't know very well lisp and cc-engine so if
someon could help me to solve this problem....