desktop and encodings

From: Mads Jensen
Subject: desktop and encodings
Date: 19 May 2005 17:59:44 +0200

Hi NG

I wish to have desktop-mode store the encodings, so I won't have to set
them manually after desktop opened with "C-x RET f RET encoding".

I once had this enabled, but lost the configuration. I'd be very
greatful if anyone knows how to do this.

--
Mads Jensen - mail sent to address ends in /dev/null
              s/spam/madsj for emailing me

                -- Wernher von Braun