Case sensitive regexp

From: Neon Absentius
Subject: Case sensitive regexp
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 01:26:36 +0000

Hello,

how can I make sure that the regular expressions are case sensitive?
By looking at the manual I thought that if the expression contains
a capital letter then it automatically is case sensitive. However
evaluating (looking-at "A") when the point is before an "a" returns
true.

Thanks

--
Charity in capitalism is like urinating to extinguish a forest fire.
    -- Neon Absentius