Re: easy-menu: wrong-type-argument keymapp

From: Tim Johnson
Subject: Re: easy-menu: wrong-type-argument keymapp
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 07:48:29 -0800

* Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> [050528 07:29]:
> >  Any help would be appreciated. Furthermore, I've

 Hi Stefan

> Which version of Emacs?  Have you tried with Emacs-CVS?

 GNU Emacs 21.2.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 I haven't tried Emacs-CVS, and would probably wait until
 I finish switching over to a slackware 10 partition, as
 I'm in the process of moving off of this RH partition.

 Have there been other problems with easymenu on the current
 distro?

 FYI:
 (easy-menu-add-item  nil
   '("edit") ["Load Desktop" desktop-read :active t])
 ;; works fine on the "edit" path and I've created a new
 ;; menu called "colors" to pick specific color-theme-**

 Looks like it is just the "file" path/menu that is creating
 a problem.

 Thanks,
 Let me know what you think.
 cheers