Re: "Easy" Windows Emacs

From: Shug Boabby
Subject: Re: "Easy" Windows Emacs
Date: 4 Jun 2005 11:31:02 -0700

> Congratulations!  You won our humour contest.

it would have been humour if we knew each other and i was therefore
able to take it as a friendly jest. as for telling a complete stranger
to "fucking google for it" (after they already said they did, with
details on why google was no help) to which they will be told how
stupid they are... is most certainly NOT humour. it is nothing more
than ignorance and possibly arrogance on pascal's behalf.

if you, drkm, think it IS humour, then it probably indicates a severe
lacking of social skills on your behalf.