Re: AUCTeX: quotation marks in latex-mode

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: AUCTeX: quotation marks in latex-mode
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 14:31:37 +0200

"knubee" <knubee@gmail.com> writes:

>> From the manual:
>
> doh! (I need to watch out this growing habit of searching Google
> first/only for the answer to questions like this! :-))

We need to poison Google's cache with references to the manual.  It's
really hopeless.

Actually, for technical questions you are often better off using
Google Groups: frequently asked questions get stronger weight there.

But the hyperlinked manual in Emacs beats this hands down.  In this
case, when in TeX mode,

C-c C-i i quotes RET

followed by "," a few times will give you more information than you
probably want, and quite faster and pointedly than Google could hope
to achieve.