emacs with edt keypad emulation on Mac

From: Eric Cunningham
Subject: emacs with edt keypad emulation on Mac
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:53:05 -0400

Hi. I'd like to use emacs on my MAC with edt-emulation-on to emulate the EDT editor. An important key for edt is 'gold' which I would like map to the '=' key on the keypad.

I tried with a regular shell terminal and with an xterm within X11, but both fail.

In X11, I cannot get much of the keypad to work.

In a regular terminal, I managed to get many of the keypad keys to work, but not GOLD.

Thoughts/Suggestions/Solutions greatly appreciated.

-Eric