Does anyone use menus?

From: Dmitriy
Subject: Does anyone use menus?
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:57:32 +0400

Hello,
what do you think of menus importance for vim? How often do the people use menus, or commands are enough to make one happy? Would anyone complain if there were no menus at all?

I am developing an IDE supporting a number of external plug-in editors including vim. I am about to use no menus for emacs plug-in, because of interference with IDE's own menu system. So I wonder if it would make any problems for emacs users.

I would appreciate any opinions/considerations on the subject
Thanks,
Dmitriy