debugger frontend

From: Baloff
Subject: debugger frontend
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:29:24 -0700

Hello

After a year, I am coming back to emacs, getting to remember all the commands and packages I used coding c++. One package I just can’t remember to activate which is a c++ code debugger, it added a watch window for all the variables I am stepping through, it was very flexible, I think it had gdb as its engine but I don’t seem to remember how to get it back. I know you are not given much leads but this is all what I remember. I also have Cscope which is a code browser.
Any investigative guesses.

Thanks