Re: defun not working

From: Baloff
Subject: Re: defun not working
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 05:44:57 -0700

Alan Mackenzie wrote

, and there's an extra parenthesis at the end, to balance the one opening
the defun.  You seem to be using Mozilla on Windows NT.  Have you been
having trouble copying and pasting text from Emacs into Mozilla?

I have 2 different pc, the emacs one not on line, Mozilla is on the box which is online, so I don't copy/paste. but last I remember using that functionality, yes, it works fine.