auctex indentation

From: Mads Jensen
Subject: auctex indentation
Date: 23 Jul 2005 14:47:04 +0200

Hi NG,

I am trying to configure the auctex indenting, but that's easier
said than done. Currently I have this in my .emacs:

(setq LaTeX-item-indent 0
      LaTeX-indentation 4)

But it's only LaTeX-item-indent, that works like I want, ie. indents the
items in an environment two spaces more than the \begin{..} and \end{..}
delimeters. How can I do the same with the commands, that are inside
\begin{document} and \end{document} ? I tried reading the manual, which
is how I found out about LaTeX-item-indent. I am sure it's just a matter
of choosing the right value for LaTeX-indentation !?

Kind regards,
--
Mads Jensen - mail sent to address ends in /dev/null
              s/spam/madsj for emailing me

It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so
ingenious.