RE: book recommendation

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: book recommendation
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 13:42:15 -0700

    I know there is a list of emcas books on one of the emacs related site,
    I came across it the other day, but nothing better than a user
    recommendation.
    I am not a "very" beginner, but a beginner in many ways, what is a good
    user guide and a reference to keep in my library.

Others may recommend a book. For my part, I recommend the online manuals.
`C-h i', then choose "Emacs". There is also a tutorial there. Finally,
another great online resource and learning center is
http://www.emacswiki.org/.