{}-block matching in minibuffer

From: Marc Tfardy
Subject: {}-block matching in minibuffer
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:25:31 +0100

Hi,

I use c-mode often and I have often very long if-blocks,
so when I close if-block with '}' I can't see the flashing
beginnig-} because it is not visible on the screen.
I know, there ist a method to say Emacs, it should display
the line with beginning-{ in minibufer when I close the
block, but I don't know how. Could someone give me one
hint? Thanks!

regards

Marc