CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE

From: maryjone
Subject: CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE
Date: 1 Aug 2005 17:54:04 -0000

POWERBALL LOTTO. Bv

               POWERBALL LOTTO -wheel E-game 2005,

Date: 1st-July-2005

Ref Nr:  PBL/CN/6654/CP

Dear Consultation Prize Winner,

              RE: CONSULTATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE

Europe/ America private international e-games organizers and

co-sponsors, POWERBALL LOTTO Group International, officially bring to

your notice of the final draw result of the 20th MAY-2005 POWERBALL

LOTTO -wheel E-game which was conducted at our international corporate

office complex in The Netherlands.

Most recently this foundation set up the NEW LOTTERY SCHEME to give

out

prizes based on COMPUTER BALLOT SYSTEM. By doing this the foundation

seek to ncourage the use of Internet for academic and business

pursuits. It major aim is to promote music, theater, art, literature,

projects in the social and political arena with a focus on health, as

well as science, research, and higher education.

We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your email

coupon number which was selected among the 45 lucky consultation prize

winners. Your email ID identified with coupon No. PBL2348974321 and

was

selected by our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries

from

the 50,000 different email addresses enrolled for the E-game.

Your email ID was included among the 50,000 different email addresses

submitted by our partner international email provider companies.

You have won a consultation cash prize of US $ 500,000.00 (Five

Hundred

Thousand US Dollars) only. The POWERBALL LOTTO Group. BV, have

approved

a payout of your consultation cash prize which will be remunerated

directly to you by the official Payment Agency Board. Our DUE PROCESS

UNIT (DPU) will render to you complete assistance and provide

additional information and processes for the claims of your

consultation prize. For due processing of your winning claim, please

contact the DPU Information Officer Mr. david chambers who has been

assigned to assist you.

Contact E-mail:john_smith972@excite.com

TEL:0031-621-987-260

FAX:0031-847-300-537

Once again congratulations from all our staffs on your consultation

prize winning, we hope you will partake our forth coming POWERBALL

LOTTO -wheel Email-games.

Regards

Mrs mary jone

(Group Coordinator)

NB: In accordance with the POWERBALL LOTTO -wheel E-games policy and

regulations, this tification is dispatched directly to only the 45

lucky consultation prize Winners. This notification also contains

information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or

otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the right

recipient whose email address attached to the lucky numbers along with

the winning information’s you are not authorized to read, print,

retain, copy or disseminate this notice or any part of it.