Re: searching for non ascii characters

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: searching for non ascii characters
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 17:11:33 +0200

Am 03.08.2005 um 16:52 schrieb rahed@cwazy.co.uk:

I think there is no revert-buffer-with-coding-system function with my emacs (M-x apropos).
I can only revert-buffer (no coding system change). I use 21.3 on WXP.

Could be, my 21.3.50 came from CVS ... probaly 21.4 isn't any better in this. I'm not with Windows, but when Unices have ready built Emacsen from CVS there should be some for Windows too.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Mac OS X is like a wigwam: no fences, no gates, but an apache inside.