Re: Speedbar

From: chris
Subject: Re: Speedbar
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:26:00 GMT

Eric Ludlam wrote:

Hi,

  e or RET should also switch the focus to the location that was
jumped to.  If you have this suggested speedbar binding active:

   (global-set-key [(f4)] 'speedbar-get-focus)

  and pressing f4 does not switch between frames, then the problem is
likely involved in your window manager.

:(

It only highlights it. The speedbar still keeps focus. F4 won't switch between frames.

I'm running Kubuntu Hoary with kde 3.4 and X.org. I'm not sure what toolkit this system builds emacs21 with. Tried removing everything from .emacs to see if it was a conflicting setting.

sigh.

Thanks.