Re: error message:wrong type argument: listp, unbound

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: error message:wrong type argument: listp, unbound
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:48:56 -0600

sarah wrote:
I got the error message as the title when I used C-x C-f to open a *.C file,
emacs(21.3.2). I have to reopen it then it's fine, which means I have to
open it twice. It doesn't complain when trying to open *.txt file.

Any suggestions?

M-x set-variable RET debug-on-error RET t RET
C-x C-f foo.C RET

Then post the *Backtrace* buffer contents here.

--
Kevin Rodgers