Re: building emacs cvs on macosx tiger

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: building emacs cvs on macosx tiger
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 08:36:41 -0400

Flatman <flatman@swing.be> writes:

> might this be the reason ?

With a limited amount of time last night I went through emacs/mac/, emacswiki
and looked for mail lists at apple. I couldn't find anything about compiling
cvs emacs on mac which tells me that I wasn't looking in the right places. I
can only suggert that  you read the README and INSTALL files in mac/ very
carefully and see if that gives you any ideas for what you ought to be
googling for--in fact, have you scoured the archives for this very list? That
would be my next move (again, after commiting to memory the above two files).
--
Sean Sieger