ps-print problems

From: Sebastian Luque
Subject: ps-print problems
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:05:58 -0500

ps-print-buffer and similar functions, e.g. ps-print-region, have stopped
working properly in my system (GNU Emacs 21.4.1 (i386-pc-linux-gnu, X
toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2005-03-17 on trouble, modified by
Debian).  No error gets detected by Emacs, so I got no backtrace, although
the only thing that gets printed is the following text:

,-----[ ps-print-buffer printed output ]
| # ERROR: configurationerror
| # OFFENDING COMMAND: setpageadvice
|
| # STACK:
|
| -dictionary-
|
| # ERRORINFO:
|
| false
| /ManualFeed
`-----

Googling for this is not yielding anything, so I don't have much to play
around with.  My only suspicion is that this has to do with lpr, which I
recently upgraded in my system (Debian unstable).  Has anybody else
experienced this or have any pointers?

Thanks in advance,
--
Sebastian P. Luque