Re: ps-print problems

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: ps-print problems
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 21:50:02 +0200

Am 17.08.2005 um 17:26 schrieb Sebastian Luque:

Now I just found out that print-buffer prints without errors, but...the
left margin is cut off by one column, the right margin looks fine.  It
smells as if this might be related to the ps-print error (maybe the
setpageadvice message?)

Fine, that it's not a real GNU Emacs problem (BTW: I found one too when working on the problem: when I want to ps-print-*-with-faces a `list´ face is missing!). And fine that you now see that margin problem: I am sure it comes from the fact that GNU Emacs creates PostScript print jobs for the U.S. letter format while your printer uses the world wide ISO A4 format. You should customize printing and PS printing particularly that they match!

--
Greetings

  Pete

A child of five could understand this!  Fetch me a child of five.