Re: How to uncomment Perl program in emacs?

From: Andy
Subject: Re: How to uncomment Perl program in emacs?
Date: 18 Aug 2005 19:49:55 -0700

Edward O'Connor 写道:

> The command `comment-dwim' might do what you want, but note that its
> dwimmish behavior depends on `transient-mark-mode' being enabled.
>
> Ted

There is no command as `comment-dwim' for my emacs. Actually, there is
ONLY one command starting with "comment" for my emacs, that is,
`comment-region'.

And `comment-region' works for me for the purpose of commenting out
Perl codes, that is, it will precede every line of perl code with
comment symbol of "#". However, when it comes to uncomment the Perl
codes, then I don't know the trick for the job. Any help for UNcomment
a block of Perl codes?

Thanks,

Andy