Re: How to uncomment Perl program in emacs?

From: Andy
Subject: Re: How to uncomment Perl program in emacs?
Date: 19 Aug 2005 09:06:01 -0700

Alan Mackenzie 写道:

> C-u M-x comment-region  ;-)

"C-u M-x comment-region" works perfectly on my Emacs (which I igorantly
thought to be recent version, sorry about it) to uncomment Perl codes.
Thanks a lot!

> Put this in your .emacs:
>
>   (eval-after-load "perl-mode"
>     '(define-key perl-mode-map "\C-c\C-c"  'comment-region))
>
> (DON'T miss out the tick at the beginning of the second line.  It's
> important.)

> That should set up your mode so that you can use C-c C-c for perl.

I can achieve both commenting Perl code with "\C-c\C-c" and
uncommenting with "C-u\C-c\C-c" after I put in those macros as you
suggested to .emacs. Again, Thanks tremendously!

> Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany)

Andy