Re: installing on FC4 with 64-bit

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: installing on FC4 with 64-bit
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:55:50 +0200

Am 25.08.2005 um 06:19 schrieb Liz Hare:

I can locate this file on my system, but it must not be in the location where the Emacs RPM expects it. Should I copy it somewhere else, or what?

It's probably more sane to update libXaw3d and the libXaw3d-dev packages -- remember: you're going to install a 64 bit application and the usual Linux is 32 bit! So you'll have the 32 bit version installed that you see while rpm is searching for the 64 bit version. And you will need both versions ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

These are my principles and if you don't like them... well, I have others. - Groucho Marx