Re: Fell in love with that color theme & fonts, how can I make it?

From: Emre Sevinc
Subject: Re: Fell in love with that color theme & fonts, how can I make it?
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:44:37 +0300

Emre Sevinc <emres@bilgi.edu.tr> writes:

> I'm using GNU Emacs on my Debian GNU/Linux
> with default fonts and color settings (as a newbie
> I did nothing more than change the white background
> into a cornsilk one using M-x set-background-color).
>
> Then one day in a Lisp blog at
> http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jesnellm/blog/archive/2005-08-29.html
> I've seen this screenshot:
>
> http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jesnellm/blog/stc/slime-sprof.png

Thanks a lot for the suggestions.

I've installed emacs-color-themes package and also
started to play with fonts, fixed width fonts (compared to Courier)
looks better, I'm still experimenting with combinations
(I can spend the whole day, somebody stop me! :)

--
Emre Sevinc

eMBA Software Developer         Actively engaged in:
http:www.bilgi.edu.tr           http://ileriseviye.org
http://www.bilgi.edu.tr         http://fazlamesai.net
Cognitive Science Student       http://cazci.com
http://www.cogsci.boun.edu.tr