Re: Color-theme & Emacs crash

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: Color-theme & Emacs crash
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 08:52:31 -0400

I've noticed that swapping themes very frequently, as you would when
checking out available themes.

I have 2 themes I'm primarily using, that I made up from scratch (not
listed in the color-theme-select function). If anyone's interested, I
can send them out (darker backgrounds, fairly conservative coloring,
no bold faces).

- Chris

--
     (.   .)