How can I get vc-svn.el?

From: Paul Crowell
Subject: How can I get vc-svn.el?
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 21:46:04 -0700

Hi.

I want to use subversion from vc-mode. How can I get this file?

-pc

Paul Crowell      Magma-DA      crowell@magma-da.com, HO/C: 719/310-7812
NASDAQ=LAVA    5649 University Village View, Colorado Springs, CO  80918
----------------- Magma: The Fastest Path from RTL to Silicon ----------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain information that is confidential

and proprietary to Magma, and Magma hereby designates the information in this

e-mail as confidential.  The information is intended only for the use of the

individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are

hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the

information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited and that you

should immediately destroy this e-mail and its contents and notify Magma.