Re: Newbie question

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Newbie question
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 15:20:37 -0600

Goli, Rajesh (Rajesh) wrote:
> * How can I get help on the things I do, like ":help case" in vim would tell
> me how to manipulate cases of text?

`C-h a case RET' will list all the commands with "case" in their name.

`C-h i i case', then `,' will take you through the manual pages that are
indexed under "case".

> * How can I pull down menus in xemacs without using keyboard?

Uh, use the mouse?

Or do you mean "How can I pull down menus in emacs by using the keyboard
instead of the mouse"?  I don't know about XEmacs, but the "Menu Bar"
section of the Emacs manual says:

--
Kevin Rodgers