Re: Where's MS Windows emacs 21.4?

From: Christian Schlauer
Subject: Re: Where's MS Windows emacs 21.4?
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:56:08 +0200

"smsmsm" <smsmsm@gmail.com> writes:

> This doesn't help. I go to the link, and the first thing I see there
> is...
>
> ``The latest version of Emacs is 21.2''
>
> Even I've got 21.3. I go to the "where can I get precompiled versions?"
> and it takes me to ftp.gnu.org, where as I've pointed out the latest
> available version appears to be 21.3.

The latest released version is 21.4 which differs from 21.3 only by a
bugfix in `movemail'. There are no precompiled binaries available for
21.4, and if I interpreted Jason Rumney (I think) correctly on a
mailing list, you should not wait for them either.

Wait for Emacs 22.1 ;-)
--
Christian Schlauer