Mail me to continue

From: don morris
Subject: Mail me to continue
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:10:49 -0700

Hi,

My name is Mr. Don Morris; I work with a Security company. in South Africa
There is an Investor a Minister former head of cabinet Kenya, I personally
manage his fund. I received instruction from him to look for a reliable
foreign partner/investor to transfer all his capital and interest amounting
$58,600,000.00 USD, since he is in prison for {political motivated offence}
and under probe in Kenya.

His family recently arrived Mozambique for safety, He told me that the
money originated from the ministry on gratification/ black sales with some
foreign/local contractors he helped to secure contracts and supplies during
crisis.

NB: We needs to transfer the fund out from Africa, current situation in
Kenya and co-operation to fight corruption by African Union leaders arises.

This transfer becomes necessary because last week Kenya Government has sent
a latter to Government of South Africa requesting her assistance to trace
all money lodged in her bank starting from era of President. Moi.

Kindly sort for an honest person/corporate organization who will help to
invest the fund and you will be adequately rewarded for assisting the
project. All documents relating the transaction will accompany the
transfer. You inquire for real estate venture there, urgently.

Regards.
E-mail: morrisd@tsamail.co.za