commit in same coding the buffer

From: Étienne Bersac
Subject: commit in same coding the buffer
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:01:20 +0200

Hello,

I'm on a utf-8 environment. I have some project which require latin-1.
I'm able to set the file-coding-sytem per directory  with
modify-coding-system-alist, but when i commit with vc, the comment is in
utf-8, not in latin1.

How to change this behaviour in order to commit in the same
coding-system than the buffer.

I try to modify vc-start-entry in vc.el, but i don't know how to get the
parent coding sytem.

is a function (get-buffer-coding-sytem (buffer)) defined ? No ! But how
to get this info ???

Thanks.

--
Verso l'Alto !