gdb-mode hangs in OS X

From: Michael Lee
Subject: gdb-mode hangs in OS X
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 02:48:40 GMT

I'm having an issue under OS X and emacs version 22.0.50.1 where entering any command at all in gdb-mode after getting into it with M-x gdb causes the buffer to "hang" (it just sits there without producing any output or accepting input) --- I can get back to a gdb prompt with C-c C-c, but can't even type quit to exit gdb.

The symptoms are similar to those exhibited by shell mode without (setq process-connection-type t).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Michael