Re: gdb-mode hangs in OS X

From: Michael Lee
Subject: Re: gdb-mode hangs in OS X
Date: 20 Sep 2005 16:37:47 -0700

The variable wasn't recognized when using M-x set-variable, and so I
set it manually with a setq.  I couldn't find a gdb-debug-log after
doing M-x gdb subsequently, though --- am I doing something wrong?
Sorry for not following instructions and posting to emacs-pretest-bug
just yet; I wanted to make sure I got the output right first.

I'm running OS X 10.4.2, and gdb 6.1-20040303 (Apple version gdb-413).

Thanks for replying!