Re: gdb-mode hangs in OS X

From: Edward O'Connor
Subject: Re: gdb-mode hangs in OS X
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:48:33 -0700

>>> Then, on a hunch, I turned off viper mode (I forgot to mention I was
>>> using it), and everything started working just fine! Is this a known
>>
>> Perhaps disabling viper-auto-indent in the relevant mode hook would
>> do the trick?
>
> If I could, I'd give you a great big hug. Turning off
> viper-auto-indent did the trick!

Glad to hear it. Which mode hook did you use?

Here's where/how I disable viper-auto-indent:

(setq-default viper-auto-indent t)

(defun ted-disable-viper-auto-indent ()
  (when viper-mode
    (setq viper-auto-indent nil)))

(mapc (lambda (hook)
        (add-hook hook 'ted-disable-viper-auto-indent))
      '(eshell-mode-hook nslookup-mode-hook wikipedia-mode-hook
        css-mode-hook))

--
Edward O'Connor
hober0@gmail.com

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.