emacs 22 release

From: Olive
Subject: emacs 22 release
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:04:50 +0200

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are a date planned for the Emacs 22 release. I have been told that emacs 22 is already stable (in particular the auctex manuel recommend it). I consider to switch to it already, but I am usually very relunctant to use unreleased version of softwares because I usually think that if a software has not been released, then the developpers should have a good reason for that.

Olive