ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST

From: kofi peter
Subject: ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 05:58:11 +0000

PLEASE FIND BELOW OUR COMPANYS FULL CORPORATE OFFER
(FCO).

We KHOEL MINING COMPANY LIMITED,offer with full legal
responsibility and
under penalty of perjury declear the following AU-DUST
free and encumbered
with full authority,ready and willing and able to sell
under the following
terms and conditions:

COMMODITY----Alluvia Gold Dust.
QUANTITY-----200 killos.
QUALITY-------99.39% purity.
QUALITY CONTROL------Geological Survey Department
Analysis
PRICE------- Negociable.
DELIVERY-------Directly To Destination of buyer.
UPFRONT-------30% The Total Value Of The
Goods.(NEGOTIABLE).

TRANSACTION PROCEDURE:

The company invites buyer to come down to ghana to
access for himself the
work done and to virify the quality of the
product.Buyer shall have a test
to know of the quality of the product.When satisfier
with the quality,then
he/she pays 30% of the total value of the
product.Sellers then shall mutualy
designate a reprensatative to accompany the buyer with
the goods to a
refinary of buyers choice.
Buyer together with the representative have to be
present at refinery,to
viryfier the AU-DUST,quality and quantity avalable and
to disclose any/all
liens and encumbrances attached to the gold dust.Upon
receipt of the proof
of the gold dust,buyer makes full payment less the
upfront paid.

DOCUMENT TO BE SENT TO THE BUYER BEFORE AIRLIFTING THE
PRODUCT ARE AS
FOLLOWS:

1)Certificate of origin.
2)Certificate of ownership.
3)Geological survey department lab test.
4)Commercial Invoice.
5)Bank Of Ghana form A2
6)Airway Bill.

Sir we hope our shall meet your faborable
consideration.We also hope to sign
a long term contractual agreement to supply you montly
with our product on
your arrival.
Hope to hear from you.

Send your phone number and fax number.