Re: A true challenge for Emac and Elisp hackers - at Least I think so

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: A true challenge for Emac and Elisp hackers - at Least I think so
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:33:06 -0400 (EDT)

   Thien-Thi Nguyen skrev:

   > "Sune" <sune_ahlgren@hotmail.com> writes:
   >
   > > I just don't want to give up
   > > on Emacs!!
   >
   > i'm sure emacs won't mind if you "implement a plugin" for it,
   > although you might want to phrase it a little differently...
   >
   > thi

   Yeah, but I don't think a Java plugin will do...

If you feel you need java to do something this easy, maybe you've
already given up.  However, I suppose the (much more complicated)
problem of using java as an extension language for Emacs has been
considered by some people... you could, er, look into it.