Re: window-line and window-column

From: rgb
Subject: Re: window-line and window-column
Date: 13 Oct 2005 11:02:29 -0700

> > If point is not displayed in window (it's out of the window), it should
> > simply return nil.  Try M-x report-emacs-bug.
>
> Done

After sending a bug report I got a message saying it's waiting to be
approved by a moderator.  I was happy to see that because I was once
subscribed to that list but dropped when the signal to noise ratio got
high.  Anyway, 2 days have passed and I've not seen my report show up
where I'd normally look.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-pretest-bug/2005-10/index.html

Is that the right place?
Should I re-submit?
It's possible I submitted in html rather than text format.
I usually catch myself if I do that so I don't think I did.
Would that make a difference?