Re: Cc Cd in C-mode?

From: Paminu
Subject: Re: Cc Cd in C-mode?
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:16:32 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:

> Paminu <jadajada@asd.com> writes:
>
>> What does Cc Cd toggle in C mode?
>>
>> When I press it once I get: (C Abbrev) next time I press it I get: (C/h
>> Abbrev).
>>

>> But nothing seems to have changed.
>
> Ask Emacs.  Press
>
> C-h k C-c C-d
>
> when in C mode.

Well if they wrote that info in english it could be useful:

Toggle hungry-delete-key feature.
Optional numeric ARG, if supplied, turns on hungry-delete when
positive, turns it off when negative, and just toggles it when zero or
left out.

When the hungry-delete-key feature is enabled (as evidenced by the
`/h' or `/ah' on the modeline after the mode name) the delete key
gobbles all preceding whitespace in one fell swoop.

can't make any sense out of it.